WHY SHOULD YOU ADVERTISE IN THE GMDM NEWSLETTER?
- Your ad will reach a key demographic:
- Medical office managers
- Dental office managers
- Hospital administrators and office personnel
- Assisted living, home health and nursing home administrators, staff and sales executives
2. No other publication in Guilford County reaches this target group specifically.
3. Newsletters are posted online, with ad links clickable directly to your website.
4. The cost of advertising is low.
- Ad prices range from $600 to $1,635 for a full year of exposure (12 monthly newsletters).5.
5. The perks for advertising are high.
- Your business will be featured in a story in the newsletter.
- You receive extra exposure for your ad through the GMDM Puzzler contest, which requires members to look for an answer to a question in all ads in order to win a prize.
- You receive a free 1-minute info-mercial about your business at a GMDM luncheon when the Puzzler answer is hidden in your ad.
- If you are not a member, you may attend one GMDM luncheon meeting during the year, enjoy lunch as our guest, promote your business at a table, and receive an introduction from the podium.
- You also have options for providing more detailed information about your company in an advertising insert.
- Inserts are a great way for an organization to communicate more comprehensive information to our members. For example, you can share background on a new provider joining your practice, detail new services your company offers that would be of interest to GMDM members, or provide details on an expansion, all with click-throughs to your website for more information.
- In addition to being included in the online newsletter, inserts also are printed and distributed at GMDM luncheons, providing in-person, hands-on exposure as well.
The newsletter is posted on the GMDM website monthly, where it can be read by all visitors (no pay wall). In addition to reaching GMDM members who are healthcare professionals, the newsletter also circulates to associate members who are representatives of healthcare consulting groups, medical sales companies, insurance companies, communication firms, and more.
View a sample issue 12.23.newsletter.pdf (gmdm.org)
For more information or to reserve your advertising space: Newsletter Ads/Inserts | Guilford Medical & Dental Managers Association (gmdm.org)
Contact Deanna Thompson via phone at 336-292-6041 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.